I seriously hate being in a crush and not being able to do anything about it. In times like this, my sis will say: this feels very anal. It's a crude way of saying it but it's absolutely true. You really want to do something about the whole situation but yet you can't and have to refrain yourself. The worst part is, you come to realization that he's most probably just treating you as a good, NORMAL friend.
Been in a very lackadaisical mood lately...don't really feel like doing anything. Studies are lacking behind like never before. And for no apparent reasons, my mood always seem to be stormy in the mornings. Even without meeting anyone, I can feel really lousy. Wonder what's happening. If this is what love does to you, then I'd rather not be in it. Urgh!! What's happening?? God, help...
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment