A year enveloped in your grace,
I finally grew to be a witness
of the impossibles made possible,
of the lost being found,
of the unbeliefs crushed under your feet.
At times,
disappointment comes knocking,
a burden of sadness sinks in deep,
and I get haunted
by a sense of helplessness,
but Lord you are my solace.
Not by works but by faith you said,
do not forsake your first love,
those who seek me,
lack no good thing.
Lord,
hear this prayer,
that all around will encounter you,
do not let them search in vain,
reveal yourself to them,
just like you have to me.
And here I am Lord,
looking forward to a new season,
of your great and undying love,
and try as the evil one might,
no one can hide you from me.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment