Wednesday, July 07, 2004

PrOcRaStInAtIoN
For those who can so proudly identify with the word above, I sincerely think that you think that the world thinks too highly of you and will wait for you to complete all your insignificant tasks before settling down to what's really important.
I just got to get it out of my system. Procrastination is an abomination. The trait is utterly abhorring. It's ok if such procrastinators just go on with their own lives happily without affecting those around them. But most often, procrastinators DO have a domino effect on the ppl dealing with them. Urgh...I think I just got to be a little more patient. But seriously, how can people leave everything to the eleventh hour? And then, at the twelfth hour, they'll be saying 'If only I had seen this earlier...if only I had done this...' Dude, you think the clock ticks for you and you alone?!
Do hamsters menstruate? If they really do, I suggest that every time of the month, they be kept in dark places where their owners can't see them and get the shock of their lives. Seeing your hamster having spasms and then bleeding from its butt is not a pretty sight. Until now I still cringe when I think of that night when my hamster started having weird convulsions with a bloody butt.

No comments: