So this is how it feels when you're done with the Sem3s. hanging in between, not happy but not sad, not stressed out but yet burdened by something heavy. Guess it'll only end next Friday when the results are released, and that is IF I manage to get >64%.
Nobody will truely understand the meaning of 'nerve-wrecking' until they've taken an OSCE paper. The experience was just...indescribable. was so totally stunned after the 2 physical examination stations. Stood at the rest station, not knowing what to think/do. remember how they say 'All things are possible'? Yeap. I truly agree. Who would have thought that getting Htin Aung on both days of OSCE was possible? I really don't know what to think of him. Don't think any IMU student has ever fathomed him before. He doesn't scare me...he's just another human being. But it's just that he loves to make people's life miserable. And he has his own way of communication that is so eccentric. It's not scary, it's just...strange.
Friday...FRIday...FRIDAY...I can't bear the thought of failing.
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment