Tuesday, August 10, 2004

there's a problem with having holidays last too long. one has too much time to himself, ends up thinking too much. and it's never healthy to be left alone with only one's thoughts to accompany him. I always think thinking too much is a sin. you see...there goes another one of my useless thoughts. argh!
a quote from my dad: Many things look good from far, but are in fact far from good. I think I suit that description very well. always trying to appear good, the miss-know-it-all....argh! sometimes, i can't stand myself. must change. must learn how to keep my mouth shut. but you see, by changing my personality, I'm changing the real Aiky. which means I'm portraying what other people wants to see of Aiky, and not the real Aiky. but then again, it was my decision to make a change in my personality, so then the changed person will be the real Aiky. You see, this is what I meant by thinking too much. It's a dead-end. You never get out of your own thoughts. It is never edifying to oneself.

No comments: