Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A title before the name

Thank you to all the well-wishers. Hmmm...it feels quite odd actually, feels like it was just yesterday that I was still a 4th year medical student struggling to keep afloat. I don't think I've actually caught on yet with the fact that I have indeed graduated and am now a qualified doctor.

Um, it feels as if I should really say something more to mark the end of this phase of my life. But somehow, words are just evading me now. So, think I'll just leave it at that.

"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." -Psalm 40:5

"Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." -Psalm 115:1

"Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you." -Psalm 139:16-18


No comments: