



Ah...these two girls are incredible people who have shared much with me. I have been so blessed by their friendship - all the late night bible study and prayers, stupid giggles, and just simply the freedom to laugh, do little jiggles (mostly Lena), make weird expressions (mostly Esther), and also to cry together during all those times when you felt that the light at the end of the tunnel was an oncoming train.
I don't think I'll get all emotional and start to tear when we really do part in couple of weeks time, coz we're grown-ups now. Eh-hem, doctors to be specific. Heh. Well, we'll meet up one day for sure. Maybe when Lena's got that fiery red Mini, and Esther's got her tall, blue-eyed, blond hair, Aussie surfer dude. So, take care girls!
(Actually...this entry is a bit premature, considering the fact that there's still at least 5 more weeks till you guys actually leave Dundee for good. But since my hand is really reeking of garlic, I can't help the fact that the smell is constantly reminding me of tomorrow's farewell and that we will be going separate ways pretty soon. So thought I'd just post this entry up.)
No comments:
Post a Comment