Tuesday, June 05, 2007

???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How did this come about?? What's this Malaysian Medical blogroll thingy?? Oh man...means doctors back in Malaysia are reading my blog. Um...hi, if you're one.
Oh and quite a lot of us are on it too, which is pretty scary. Do they have someone who actually reads our every blog entry? Coz that's the only way they could have known that Ian, Lena and I have passed our finals. Mmmm....big brother is watching.
Anyways, I got the website from Lena who read it on Azman's blog. Wahaha, I'm no longer in the student blogroll!

1 comment:

dobbs said...

Not to worry, the MMR blogroll is just links to Malaysian doctors and medical students. And yes it does mean doctors back home are reading your blog ;)
Congrats again! Are you staying on in UK or coming back to Malaysia?