Monday, August 21, 2006

WEEK 6 OF ELECTIVES

mmm...ok let's be honest...

WEEK 6 OF HOLIDAYS


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sister has great fashion sense. No, seriously, I'd LOVE to have her wardrobe. But, as everything turns out, there's always an exception...she actually likes this shades. And is quite adamant that it's meant for her. Reason being that last yr when we went to our optician, this pair of shades were on display. And when we went back again recently, the exact same pair was still there, untouched. Mmm, it's not hard the see the reason why it's still sitting there.

Well, of course she didn't buy it. It actually costs few hundreds and is supposed to be some high street brand. Can't remember which brand it is, but I think wong fei hung must have been their spokesperson once.

Anyways, my dad and I decided to join in the fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Right. after these pretty odd looking photos of ourselves, I should put up something better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sis and I on our night out.

Went to this makan place just right beside the airbase of Singapore. They serve this famous buffalo wings that's graded by levels - level 1 being the mildest, and the higher it gets, the more spicy it is. I had level 3 and I must say...I was trying real hard to keep it cool without looking too flustered. Think I ate 1 yr worth of spiciness that I missed out on in UK during that one meal. Sis said level 4 is a good laxative, and a friend of mine had braved through level 8 before, with the consequences of being unable to stand up thereafter. They should give level 20 to AXN Fear Factor. Apparently (according to my sis again), when they prepare the really high levels in the kitchen, the cooks have to wear protective masks and gloves. Wonder how true that is but I think I'll stick with level 3 thank you.

Currently doing electives in NUH Singapore. And well...got loads to say about it but shall leave that to next time.

No comments: