Tomorrow, I shall embark on the last journey of my formal education. I am now a final year medic student.
*pause*
*takes a deep breathe*
*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!*
Are you kidding me?? Final yr medic student? It scares me to bits. This time next yr, I'm going to be the one 'making things happen' in the ward and no longer 'seeing things happen'. The same way as I asked God everyday during 4th yr: how in the whole world am I going to pass 4th yr, now I'm asking: how in the whole world am I going to graduate and start treating patients FOR REAL in a yr's time?
*shudders*
But I decided that I must stop letting myself be plagued of this inconfidence, or risk never coming close to be the person that God wants me to be. Maybe it's this nagging thought at the back of my head that I'll only have spent 4 and half yrs in medic sch by the time I graduate. And as what one lady said when she heard of us weird IMU-Dundee medic students: Huh?? Only 4 and a half yrs?? But that's CHEATING! You need 5 yrs right??
No, it's not cheating, it's just the medic sch here who willingly put us in 4th yr straight. So i doubt it's any of us IMU students who want to cheat, thank you very much.
Was a great holiday.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment