Hi. My last entry was posted approximately one week before I started 5th year (and that was a whole 8 months ago). Now that I've only got two weeks left of my whole life of formal education, I suddenly felt that I should really do something to resurrect this site.
And the very first thing I did to it - tried to change the template - went all wrong and now I've got to settle for this brown one. Which I think is similar to yours, Atan. Hope you don't mind :)
Anyways, I've lost all my links, profile and nice pics. Don't think I should be spending much time making it nice again, considering that I've got a 3000 word systematic review due in less than 14 days, and a portfolio to submit in less than 3 weeks, which would pretty much make or break my whole career ahead. Yea, literally...it is my final year portfolio.
Hmm...let me say that again...final year portfolio.
*lump in throat*
Still feels surreal that it's all coming to an end. Ok, should really go continue to work on this portfolio if I want to wear that graduation gown in July. Will post up more stuff soon hopefully.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment