Saturday, May 12, 2007

And this is it....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ah...it's all in here. My 5th year portfolio, a concoction of evidence to prove to the examiners that I am ready. For all the effort, sleepless nights, neckache from staring at the laptop hours after hours, must say I am actually quite proud of it. Really wasn't easy.

And for the most kiasu reason, at the end of it, we started comparing how thick each other's portfolios were. And complaining that we really can't stuff anything in anymore or risk getting the first few pages torn by the two side holders. Heh...you know you're an Asian when you start saying stuff like that. Sometimes I really wonder whether it's worth putting in so much effort when you look around and you see your same Ang Moh year mates all chilling out...not half as worried about the portfolio as you. I don't know...maybe striving is the only way us Asians know how to work and do well.

The next hurdle will be the final and most crucial one, in 8 days time. The 40 minute long VIVA. I think it's going to be ok.

No comments: